April 21, 2021 1:30pm
With the current Coronavirus epidemic in the United States and around the world, we will keep this section of our website as up-to-date as possible concerning changes to policies and procedures in our office as this epidemic evolves.
SARS-CoV-2 is the name of the virus that is causing the disease known as COVID-19
As of this writing, there are many cases of the 2019 novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in the Richmond area.
We have developed Telemedicine Visits and they are currently active.
If you and your child have any symptoms that may be associated with Covid-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, loss of smell or taste, etc.), please let us know before you enter our office. We have procedures in place to minimize potential transmission of this virus. We have limited testing capabilities in our office - both a rapid antigen Covid test as well as a send-out PCR test. We will determine which test is the most appropriate when you come to the office.
For up-to-date information on the current epidemic along with symptoms and signs of the disease, please click one of the following:
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, starting Monday March 23, 2020:
1. All well visits, newborn visits, and medication checks will be in the morning and early afternoon while all Sick Visits will be in the later afternoon (if you are not sure if your child would be considered a well or a sick visit, please call the office). You and your child (2 and over) MUST wear a mask at all times in our office.
2. **We will be doing ONLY TELMEDICINE VISITS on SATURDAY MORNINGS. The office will be CLOSED Saturdays.
3. ALL VISITS WILL REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT - call 804-288-3069.
4. You have the option of calling/checking in when you arrive and stay in your car for both well and sick visits. We'll call you when ready.
5. We are now offering telemedicine options that may let you stay home. Click here for more details