January 4, 2022
The Covid-19 vaccine for children 5 years of age is currently approved. This week, Pfizer booster doses for 12 years old and up should begin. At this time we DO NOT have the vaccine in our office. We highly recommend getting the vaccine. Here are some links below to help you get a vaccine for. your child.
1. Frequently asked questions about the Covid-19 vaccine from the American Academy of Pediatrics
2. Vaccination location information from the Virginia Dept of Health
March 10, 2022
With the current Coronavirus epidemic in the United States and around the world, we will keep this section of our website as up-to-date as possible concerning changes to policies and procedures in our office as this epidemic evolve.
Coronavirus Procedures, starting March 10, 2022:
1. All well visits will require an appointment however, sick visits can be on a walk-in basis (see home page on the right for hours). You and your child (2 and over) MUST wear a mask at all times in our office.
2. The office will remain closed on Saturday.
3. You have the option of calling/checking in when you arrive and stay in your car for both well and sick visits. We'll call you when ready.
5. We are now offering telemedicine options that may let you stay home. Click here for more details